Making things happen…
We currently provide the following services:
1) Project & Programme Management
- New business start-up – Fast Start
- Business integrations & change
- Systems – full SDLC, end to end implementations, changes – traditional, digital, web
- Support for digital business, systems and product transformations
- Support with vendor selection
- Vendor management
- Stakeholder management – senior/ enterprise-wide
- Cloud based software solutions
- Change management
- Outsourcing, migrations to shared service centres.
- Regulatory & compliance, assurance roles
- Delivery of business plan tasks (create small projects, plan & deliver)
- Project benefits realisation & tracking
- Full-time or Part-time interim project professionals
2) Interim Financial Resources, Systems & Support
- Contract resource – Accountant / FC / CFO (Full or Part-time)
- Finance department build/restructure/change
- Systems implementation and changes incl SAP & XERO
- Business case preparation
- Project accounting
- Contract due diligence
- Bid management
- Troubleshooting, rapid response, preparation of ad-hoc analysis, investigations & reviews
NB We do not offer the types of services that need to be carried out by suitably registered Chartered Accountants in Public Practice – such as statutory and tax accounting, taxation advice, auditing & insolvency etc.
3) Other Interim Senior Professionals – CEOs etc
We can cover many of your immediate senior management needs from our own team or from our large network of senior professional colleagues and contacts
Samples of Experience of our Principal Consultant
There is no alternative to experience!
EXAMPLE OF STEPS IN A SAMPLE MEDIUM SIZED SYSTEMS CHANGE PROJECT
NO FRILLS, KEEPING IT ALL JOINED UP AND STRAIGHT UP
We realise that this all may sound simplistic to those in the IT industry, lacking as it does all the latest buzzwords and liberal doses of agile terminology. However our primary target markets are those straight-forward SME clients who just want to cut through the BS and get on with it.
Our collective experience is that if everyone understands the basics and we work hard, smart and fast, in a joined up manner, keeping key people on board, giving realistic expectations, then a project has a real chance of success.
We have seen too many failed projects over the years, many with big budgets and jargon rich environments, with some big players, where key people were to cool to remember the basics, blew a whole load of money and delivered either no results or poor results.
Don’t let that be you and your organisation!
THE SENIOR CONSULTANTS IN THE NZeC CONSULTANCY TEAM HAVE A FANTASTIC RECORD OF DELIVERING A REALLY WIDE RANGE OF REAL PROJECTS FOR MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF REAL BUSINESSES, FROM LARGE BLUE-CHIPS TO SMALL & MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES, OVER MANY YEARS.
THE SAME APPLIES FOR OUR TRACK RECORD OF COMPLETING INTERIM SENIOR FINANCE AND OTHER SENIOR MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENTS.
Please get in touch if you think we might be able to help you and your business.