Trevor Sharman ACA
Director / Principal Consultant
NZeCommerce Group was founded by Director Trevor Sharman, who is a NZ qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA) and a PRINCE 2 Practitioner
Trevor studied Accountancy & Business at AUT also completed 5 years of professional training with KPMG (KMG Kendons) and PWC (Coopers & Lybrand)
Trevor has had a career of working in structured project environments and interim senior finance roles over the last 20 years, including many significant end to end project deliveries in waterfall/ agile/ hybrid environments. He has worked as a Contract/ Consultant Senior Project Manager for some of Britain and New Zealand’s biggest companies.
Trevor spent 20 years in the UK, most of the time as a senior contractor but also finding time to serve as a Territorial Army Paratrooper. Trevor and his wife and family returned to New Zealand in 2011 settling back in Auckland’s North Shore.
Why NZeCommerce Group?
- We constantly see confusion and information overload, smart jazzy names with little obvious substance, hidden costs, poor service and frankly, endless hype & BS!
- We see so many relatively straight-forward things made complicated by those who seek short term profits from kiwi businesses.
- Its our mission to increase NZ’s economic productivity by becoming a major player, shining a light, bringing clarity, plain English strategy, solutions and support, vision and value for money to businesses of all sizes.
- We genuinely believe we can make a difference and build a strong, long term, locally owned company, with you, our clients and our key suppliers as business partners at it’s heart.
- We’re qualified professionals with appropriate NZ qualifications and we partner with specialist vendors with the same high standards
- We’re Xero Partners with experience in WorkflowMax and the huge range of other Add-ons
- We’re have extensive experience in SAP from both a project and user perspective.
- We’re building experienced in core Microsoft* and Google* products and services
- We can focus full or part time resource to your business project or change and deliver quality solutions at sensible prices
Advisory Group & Other Senior Consultants
We have a range of different skills represented in our internal advisory group, all from a growing network of quality, proven senior consultants offering their services to us. As required we can deploy their knowledge and experience for our clients. Watch this space as our business rolls out through the next 12 months. In the mean time please get in touch to discuss your particular requirements.
We largely use contract resource to deliver our projects. We have a large range of full and part time contractors available for client related work at short notice.
Accounts & Office Administration
This is currently carried out by Kate. Please get in touch if required.
These are exciting times for us… so hold onto your hats, get in touch or follow us on this website, Linked In or Facebook as we roll out over coming months, to see how you can get involved.